Prices shown are Including GST.
B2B GST Credit Available.
Economy shipping at flat ₹49.
Free shipping on value > ₹2499.
Whatsapp Support @+917231066325
SOFI SP8-A High Speed Flash/EEPROM Programmer - USB Interface
SOFI SP8 series is professional programmers specially for programming serial FLASH/EEPROM/SPI memories, with built-in 32-bit high-willarspeed processors and USB2.0 communication interfaces. It supports high-speed programming of nearly all 24/25/93/BR90 chips. In the number of supportive serial memories and the writing speed, it greatly exceeds most general and similar special programmers. It has a unique function of ISP online programming and supports more chips with continuous software upgrade. With exquisite shells made through professional mould opening and with advanced software/hardware design, SP8 series overtakes other similar products in both exterior and inner quality.
List of supportive devices： http://www.sofi-tech.com/devlist.asp
Performance and Characters
● USB2.0 communication interfaces (real USB interfaces, not USB to serial ports or simulated USB ports)
● Exquisite shells customized with opening moulds (cannot be caught by public-mould shells on the market), small (size: 103x71x23mm), and convenient to use and carry
● SP8 Fully supports WinXP/Vista/Win7/Win10, and perfectly combines 32-/64-bit systems
● Has built-in 32-bit high-speed processors, designed specially for serial memories, achieving high-speed and appropriate programming, and has the highest programming speed in China
● Supports nearly all 93/24/25/BR90 memories, and supports more chips through software upgrade.
● Unique ISP download ports and 10PIN color ISP download cable. On-board patch chips (such as main-board BIOS with SPI interface) can be directly connected to be programming.
● Standard 40Pin locking beds with zero insertion force, applicable to wide/narrow chips and general adapters
● Supports contact detection for pins, and improves reliability of programming
● Perfect over-current and ESD protections, and protection against accidental damages of programmers and computer USB ports
● With mass production programming, it automatically detects the position of chips and then starts programming
● Supports mass asynchronous programming via connecting several programmers to one computer. Plug and write. No synchronous waiting. Top speed and high efficiency
● You can choose offline programming: built-in 128Mbit data memories achieve different kinds of field programming without connection to a computer, and LED and buzzer present auditory signals of success or failure
● It operates easy and you can perform mass programming
● Supports low-voltage (3.3V) and 5V chips
● Provides self-detection for devices
Front view of SP8 (Size: 103x71x23mm)
Rear view of SP8
● USB2.0 interface combines USB1.1
● Its power supply needs no extra power adapters, and thus is simple and convenient
● Its special USB2.0 chips are not simulated USB or USB to serial ports, and thus ensure the stability and speed of programming
● Its in-built ESD protects circuit, prevents programmers and computer interfaces from induction voltage and static electricity of computer shells, and thus improves the stability and security of programming
Built-in 32-bit high-speed processors
● SP8 is currently the programmers with the highest programming speed in the industry, even quicker than general programmers and similar special programmers which cost over 1000 RMB.
(Take 8M-bit EN25T80 as an example, SP8-A: read-1.24S, write-5.44S; Superpro 580U: read-4.15S, write-9.31S)
● Through built-in high-speed processors and special hardware design, SP8 realizes high-speed and reliable programming, especially for serial FLASH and EEPROM.
● Arithmetic optimizations for different chips
Attached table: readming and writing times of some chips
Intelligent pin detection
● The whole SP8 series has the function of intelligent pin detection.
● Pin detection can effectively avoid failure or low success of programming caused by oxidation or misplacement of chips or problems from the adapters, and thus improves the efficiency of programming.
● It presents via pictures the contact information of pins, like bad contact, fine contact, not used, and ignored
Protection against over-current and short circuit
40PIN general ZIF socket
● Adopts 40PIN gilded ZIF socket for wide/narrow dual purposes.
● Can be directly applied to inline chips with eight to sixteen pins.
● Can directly use any general adapter, with a pin width of either 300mil or 600mil.
● Can directly use an adapter with up to 40 pins.
SP8 was originally designed with a 16-pin ZIF socket(the left figure below), which was found later to support only 300mil chips and adapters. However, adapters available in the market are basically 600mil, and thus cannot insert into a 16-pin ZIF socket, which limits the application of such SP8. Based on this reason, SOFI decisively modified its moulds and adopted 40-pin narrow applicable ZIF socket .
Support online programming(ISP)
● Some patch chips can be programmed directly via ISP, avoiding the problem of unsoldering.
● The whole SP8 series has special ISP interfaces buffered with special chips, and supports 2.0V~5.5V target boards (chips).
ISP interfaces can be set up via software whether to supply power to the target boards (voltage can be set at 3.3V or 5V).
● ISP power supply has protection function against over-current and short circuit, automatically detects the supply situation of target boards and thus avoids power supply conflicts.
● It can be used to online upgrade of main-board BIOS (application example: Use SP8-A programmer to upgrade online BIOS of MSI MS-7392 main-board;（website：用SP8-A编程器在线升级微星MS-7392主板BIOS ）
SP8 has an ISP interface and a download cable with 10-color single DuPont heads
Uses the ISP download function of SP8 to upgrade online main-board BIOS
Powerful supportive software
● English interface
● Supports WinXP/Vista/Win7/Win10, and completely supports 64-bit operating systems
● Supports various file formats like binary (files with any suffix), hex, Motorola-S and TI-TEK
● Multi-functional data buffer compilation, supporting direct modification by keyboard, and copying, filling and logical operation. Supports hex and ASCII displays
● Provides chip placement mode, adapter and ISP connection diagram
● Combines manual programming and user-defined automatic programming with one key
● One programmer host
● One USB cable
● One 10Pin ISP download cable (10-chip 10-color ribbon cable with 10 single DuPont heads at the output terminal)
● One driving CD
● One SOP8 to DIP8 Adaptor PCB with male headers