We are shifting our operations to a different city with larger warehouse to enable faster delivery of orders to our customers. The shifting process will take nearly 10 days. Our order fulfilment operations will remain suspended from 29th June to 10th July 2022. All the orders will be shipped from 11th July onward. Customer support is available over email and Whatsapp. #KeepExperimenting!
Prices shown are Including GST.
B2B GST Credit Available.
Economy shipping at flat ₹59.
Free shipping on value > ₹2499.
Whatsapp Support @+917231066325
Estimated Delivery time?
Need more Flash for Raspberry Pi Pico? Dislike the outdated Micro USB connector? All these problems are solved by RP2040-Plus Dev Board.
As same as Raspberry Pi Pico, it incorporates the RP2040 microcontroller, with dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor running up to 133 MHz, and 26x multi-function GPIO pins.
What's different, it features onboard 4MB Flash, USB-C connector, recharge header, and higher current DC-DC chip.
● RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
● Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
● 264KB of SRAM, and 4MB of on-board Flash memory
● USB-C connector, keeps it up to date, easier to use
● Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, suitable for mobile devices
● Onboard DC-DC chip TPS63000, high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip, 1.8A current switch
● Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
● USB 1.1 with device and host support
● Low-power sleep and dormant modes
● Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
● 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
● 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
● Accurate clock and timer on-chip
● Temperature sensor
● Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
● 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support