Prices shown are Including GST.
B2B GST Credit Available.
Economy shipping at flat ₹59.
Free shipping on value > ₹2499.
Whatsapp Support @+917231066325
Estimated Delivery time?
Need more Flash for Raspberry Pi Pico? Dislike the outdated Micro USB connector? All these problems are solved by RP2040-Plus Dev Board.
As same as Raspberry Pi Pico, it incorporates the RP2040 microcontroller, with dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor running up to 133 MHz, and 26x multi-function GPIO pins.
What's different, it features onboard 4MB Flash, USB-C connector, recharge header, and higher current DC-DC chip.
● RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
● Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
● 264KB of SRAM, and 4MB of on-board Flash memory
● USB-C connector, keeps it up to date, easier to use
● Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, suitable for mobile devices
● Onboard DC-DC chip TPS63000, high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip, 1.8A current switch
● Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
● USB 1.1 with device and host support
● Low-power sleep and dormant modes
● Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
● 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
● 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
● Accurate clock and timer on-chip
● Temperature sensor
● Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
● 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support