Prices shown are Including GST.
B2B GST Credit Available.
Economy shipping at flat ₹59.
Free shipping on value > ₹2499.
Whatsapp Support @+917231066325
Estimated Delivery time?
ACS714ELCTR-20A-T Current Sensor 20A 1 Channel Hall Effect, Open Loop Bidirectional 8-SOIC
The Allegro™ ACS714 provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in automotive systems. The device package allows for easy implementation by the customer. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switch-mode power supplies, and overcurrent fault protection.
Technical Datasheet [PDF]
▪ Low-noise analog signal path
▪ Device bandwidth is set via the FILTER pin
▪ 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
▪ 80 kHz bandwidth
▪ Total output error 1.5% typical, at TA= 25°C
▪ Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
▪ 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
▪ 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
▪ 5.0 V, single supply operation
▪ 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
▪ Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
▪ Factory-trimmed for accuracy
▪ Extremely stable output offset voltage
▪ Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
▪ Ratiometric output from supply voltage
▪ Operating temperature range, –40°C to 150°C