Prices shown are Including GST.
B2B GST Credit Available.
Economy shipping at flat ₹49.
Estimated Delivery time?
Free shipping on value > ₹2499.
Whatsapp Support @+917231066325
7inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, 800×480, TFT Wide Angle, MIPI DSI Interface
1) Download image (Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali, or WIN 10 IOT) from the Raspberry Pi website. https://www.raspberrypi.org/software/
2) Download the compressed file to the PC, and unzip it to get the .img file.
3) Connect the TF card to the PC, use SDFormatter.exe software to format the TF card.
4) Open the Win32DiskImager.exe software, select the system image downloaded in step 2, and click‘Write’ to write the system image.
5) After the image has finished writing, save, and quit the TF card safely.
6) Power on the Raspberry Pi and wait for a few seconds until the LCD displays normally. And the touch function can also work after the system starts.
To change the orientation of the display, you can modify /boot/config.txt file as below
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
If you use Raspberry Pi 4, you need to remove the line: dtoverlay=cv4-fkms-V3D
echo X > /sys/class/backlight/rpi_backlight/brightness
echo 100 > /sys/class/backlight/rpi_backlight/brightness
echo 0 > /sys/class/backlight/rpi_backlight/brightness
echo 255 > /sys/class/backlight/rpi_backlight/brightness
tar -xzf Brightness.tar.gz
Open a terminal and install it by the following command
sudo apt-get install matchbox-keyboard
After installing, you can click Accessories -> Keyboard to open the keyboard.
If you want to disable the touch function, you can modify the config.txt file, add the following line to the file and reboot